Welcome back to "Everything Butterfly" if you missed the introduction post click HERE!
We absolutely LOVE bubble wands!!! I think they make the BEST bubbles. Kids love bubbles AND they are a great learning tool for the young child! We decided to get creative and turn our bubble wand into a butterfly!
These are the following items you will need...
- Bubble Wand
- Large Foam Butterfly Cut-Out
- Pipe Cleaner for the Antenna
- Googly Eyes
- Stickers (or other fun objects to decorate with)
- Hot Glue to Attach Foam to Bubbles (for ADULTS only)
Tips & Ideas for Your Butterfly Bubbles
- To use the foam butterfly for just the wings simply trim off the foam antennas (you will be using pipe cleaners for the antenna).
- Kids may want to decorate with markers BUT markers will bleed when bubbles are blown.
- The butterfly bubbles are REUSABLE!!! Simply REFILL when the bubbles run out.
- GREAT craft idea for playdates.
- Use as a party favor for a birthday or special get together.
- Give as a gift to someone special!
- I called these bubbles "butterfly kisses" when we blew them! The children thought this was fun and silly!
- See the supplies below from my amazon affiliate link!
Happy Creating Butterfly Bubbles!!