Does your child recognize the first letter in their name? This is the first letter I taught my daughter! A fun and simple idea to help your child learn the first letter in their name is through this easy activity!
- Choose a picture of your child and print out "wallet sized" prints from your computer (or local photo center)
- I printed mine on regular computer paper so I decided to laminate the paper photo pages for durability
- Collect all your alphabet books
- Tape your child's picture to the letter page that their name begins with in each alphabet book (see picture below)
- Now when your child's flips through their alphabet books they will see their picture and the first letter of their name!
I love this idea! You could even go one step further and have her name printed on the picture or write it on a label so she sees her name as well with the letter. We will definitely have to do this! :)ReplyDelete
Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!Delete
That is a really cute idea. I definitely have never thought to do that!ReplyDelete
Thanks! One day this idea occurred to me so I thought I'd blog it! Fun!!!Delete
Great way to personalize the books. Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library. I am featuring it on iGameMom http://wp.me/p2t50R-1P9 (it will be live after midnight).ReplyDelete
Bless your heart! I'm honored!!Delete