Does your child recognize the first letter in their name? This is the first letter I taught my daughter! A fun and simple idea to help your child learn the first letter in their name is through this easy activity!
- Choose a picture of your child and print out "wallet sized" prints from your computer (or local photo center)
- I printed mine on regular computer paper so I decided to laminate the paper photo pages for durability
- Collect all your alphabet books
- Tape your child's picture to the letter page that their name begins with in each alphabet book (see picture below)
- Now when your child's flips through their alphabet books they will see their picture and the first letter of their name!