Currently I have it on top of our buffet counter and wondered if it would be too high. Although, I was pleasantly surprised when my dad (Papa) came over our house and my toddler took him to the easel and pointed to her displayed work!
These are some thoughts I've had about displaying my child's work...
- I hope to Develop a sense of pride in a job well done
- I desire for her to understand that I value her efforts on her school work
- It will give her an opportunity to share her projects with others (daddy, siblings, grandparents, and visitors)
- I hope it will remind her of the lessons we have learned
- It may motivate her to do her personal best
I'd love to hear how you display your children's work!
That's a good idea! I never know what to do with the kids work. Really, mostly just Mackenzie's because she can make 10 pages of coloring/pasting/stickers/etc. at a time! I could have a special spot and have each kid pick out one piece to display at a time.ReplyDelete
That's a very elegant and grown up way to display a child's artwork. A fantastic way to make them feel valued! Thank you for sharing at Mom's Library. I'll be featuring you this week at Crystal's Tiny Treasures :-)ReplyDelete