How I Made our Thankful Tree...
1. Collected sticks and twigs with my daughter at her grandma and papa's house (great outdoor experience for her)
2. Trimmed sticks to be arranged in a vase
3. Die-Cut fall leaves in three colors (red, yellow, and orange)
4. Set up a bowl with blank leaves, tape, and marker
5. Once a leaf is finished I tape the paper stem to a branch
6. Any Thanksgiving cards our family received we placed at the base of the tree
Next year I plan to have our thankful tree set up much earlier! I also would like to write Thanksgiving Bible verses on the leaves and/or verses that describe our spiritual blessings. Happy Thanksgiving! May you delight and be thankful for all your blessings!