"You Know You Are Potty Training If...."
1. Your neighbors here you cheering and singing "pee pee on the potty! Yeah!!"
2. You have spent too much money on undies, pull-ups, & potty chairs (this is expensive!)
3. You have sent your close friends a text message that your child just used the potty for the first time
4. You have taken a picture of the first poo poo in the potty for your child's scrapbook
5. Grandma brought over a celebration gift
6. Your child is getting lots of "treats" for going
7. You are thankful your child is figuring it out because you really doubted that you could potty train!
We are potty training our third right now. Other than the spending too much money (only did that the first time) all of these stay the same. Even the doubt you can potty train part, cause so far, all of my kids have been different in this area. Although waiting closer to three years old does seem to make it go faster. Thanks for the post, made me smile.ReplyDelete